It’s awesome product give-away time at The Fit RV!
If you’ve seen our blog recently, you know that one of our favorite products from the 2015 Outdoor Retailer show was the Burnie grill. You can find our review and video of the product here. Since we posted that review, we’ve heard from some of you who have already purchased one for yourselves. Well, thanks to the folks at Burnie, we’re happy to announce that three of you will soon be lighting up a FREE Burnie grill and campfire!
Here’s how the give-away works:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your best (or, more hilariously, worst) campfire story.
- Keep your story to 250-500 words (more or less, we’re not terribly picky).
- The contest is open now, and we’ll be accepting entries until midnight on March 8th 2015.
- We’ll select our three favorites from the stories received.
- Those winners will receive a free Burnie grill, and we’ll post their stories on The Fit RV website.
What kinds of stories might win? We don’t know yet! If you’ve read on our blog, you know we have a pretty good sense of humor about disastrous misadventures. But we also like inspiring stories, or maybe even just “Why it’s critically important to the future of planet Earth that you send me a Burnie Grill”. The field of campfire-related prose is wide open. Make us laugh, make us cry… but make us send you a Burnie!
Some particulars to get out of the way: We do intend to post the winning stories on thefitrv.com, and Burnie may want to use them too, so please just send us your own original stories, which you give us permission to reprint. Please don’t send us anything copyrighted, or that has been published somewhere else. Non-winning entries will be discarded. Also, employees of Burnie and The Fit RV are not eligible (sorry Stef!). Finally, we won’t be collecting any personal information from this, subscribing you to any lists (even our own), or harvesting email addresses; but we will be contacting the winners via email to arrange shipping.
That about covers it – now let’s hear your tales of campfire bliss (or misery)!