If you follow us on social media, you probably saw that we stayed at Pechanga Casino’s RV Resort in Temecula CA recently. But, we never said WHY we were there. And now we finally can!!!
We were competing in an RV cooking competition!
- Wednesday, May 12 at 7pm Central
- Wednesday, May 19 at 7pm Central
- Wednesday, May 26 at 7pm Central
Here’s a 30-second preview to give you a “taste” of what’s to come (see what I did there, aren’t I a stitch?!):
So, the gist of it is, James and I compete against 4 other RVing couples (although Keith from Soulful RV Family braved it solo). In each episode we’re tasked with making a different meal. So, episode one is breakfast, episode two is lunch, and episode 3 is dinner.
Camping World provided all the cooking gear, and we had a blast getting to use a wide variety of new-to-us things:
- The new Weber Traveler grill is the bomb. Just wait till you see my beautiful grilled pears in episode two!!!
- Who knew there were such cool (and portable!) outdoor pizza ovens?! This puppy could easily fit in our new EKKO garage!
- We’ve seen others cooking on their Blackstone griddles and now we’re converts, too.
You’ll have to watch the episodes to learn all about the gadgets we used… AND MORE!
And I haven’t even to the best part yet:
The winning couple gets to GIVE AWAY A MOTORHOME to their followers.
OMG! Second place is pretty awesome too, second place winners will give away a travel trailer, the Coleman Lantern LT 17B, to be specific. So, with that kind of pressure we’re in this thing to win it for you guys!
For more details or to go watch it CLICK HERE. You can also watch it on Camping World’s Facebook and YouTube, if those are more your jam. Can’t wait to hear what y’all think!
AND! In honor of the Cook Off kickoff (there I go again!) here’s a discount code you can use over at campingworld.com or ganderoutdoors.com: FITRVCOOKS10 Use that code for 10% off with no minimum (exclusions apply) through May 31 2021. My suggestion; go for that pizza oven! 😉