This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commisson if you decide to make a purchase through them. There is no addtional cost to you.
Well, if you’re me or James, we actually have to get up on the ENDS of the bed; yes, the joys of a Class B RV van. And sometimes that climb can feel like moving through quicksand. If you’re like me, and sometimes find your body waging war on you when you wake up, fight back!
Here are 5 moves you can do to loosen up those joints and get the body prepped for your day before you even get out of bed! Try to do each about 10 times; or until your honey gets impatient and makes the morning coffee or tea for you. I tried to take pictures of these in our RV, but it was just too small, so I set up this surprise photo session Sunday morning at home.
1. Single knee lifts: Lie on your back with both legs straight. Alternate bending one knee into your chest, then the other.
2. Hip Rotators: Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the bed. Gently open your knees out to the sides and then back up.
3. Spinal Twists: Lie on your back with your knees bent up again. This time, take both knees and gently lower them to your right side, and then your left.
4. Child’s Pose: Flip over so that your knees and forehead are on the bed; with your bottom up in the air. Your arms should be extended towards the headboard. Hold this pose for around 10 seconds.
5. Arm Hugs: A great way to put a smile on your face! While on your back, extend both arms out to your sides. Bring them in and give yourself a hug (alternate which arm is on top). Do this 10 times, and add a bonus shout out, “I love you, me!” and just watch the looks you’ll get from your spouse. You’ll get out of bed amused in the knowledge that honey thinks you’re crazy.
DONE! Now get up out of that bed and go take on the world!