This post may contain affiliate links.
While our FAVORITE part of attending RV shows is the opportunity to meet FitRV followers in person (thanks to everyone who swung by our Meet & Greets!), our second most favorite part is seeking out new and interesting industry trends.
In this video, James and I go over 5 different things that stuck out for us at the Florida RV SuperShow. In a nutshell, we discuss:
- Revel influence once again showing itself in vans with a sported-out look, like the one in the video from Midwest Automotive.
- Inexpensive pop-top shorty vans like the Tofino by Pleasure-Way!
- SpaceCraft’s technology focus with recirculating shower water and powerful lithium systems.
- SVO Embassy van’s interesting drop down patio off the back and their grey/fresh water bladder systems instead of tanks.
- Winnebago’s new Ability Equipped Class A’s. I’m really proud of them for making RVing accessible for EVERYONE!
The video says it all, hope you’ll take a look; and then GO EXERCISE!