This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commisson if you decide to make a purchase through them. There is no addtional cost to you.
Back at the Outdoor Retailer show this summer, we learned about a new headlamp from LED Lenser. It seems that you always need a headlamp at one time or another in the RV, so why not get a good one? We liked this one so much, we got one for ourselves, and I put it up against our old Coleman headlamp at the end of the video. Check it out.
So here are the key points that earned this head lamp a place in our RV:
- Incredibly bright, as you can see in the test. 220 lumens!
- Does NOT require a separate battery pack on your head
- Rechargeable with a standard USB cable
- You can use AAA batteries if you forget to charge it
- Focusable from flood to spotlight
- 5 year warranty!
Other than that, there’s not much more to say. It’s a headlamp, and a darn good one. If you can’t find the headlamp locally, you can always buy the LED Lenser SEO7R on Amazon. You can see it in action in the video, and this really is our new go-to headlamp in our RV, Lance.
If you catch us out on the road some evening, ask me about it, and we’ll have a “headlamp showdown”!