While our FAVORITE part of attending RV shows is the opportunity to meet FitRV followers in person (thanks to everyone who swung by our Meet & Greets!), our second most favorite part is seeking out new and interesting industry trends.
In this video, James and I go over 5 different things that stuck out for us at the Florida RV SuperShow. In a nutshell, we discuss:
- Revel influence once again showing itself in vans with a sported-out look, like the one in the video from Midwest Automotive.
- Inexpensive pop-top shorty vans like the Tofino by Pleasure-Way!
- SpaceCraft’s technology focus with recirculating shower water and powerful lithium systems.
- SVO Embassy van’s interesting drop down patio off the back and their grey/fresh water bladder systems instead of tanks.
- Winnebago’s new Ability Equipped Class A’s. I’m really proud of them for making RVing accessible for EVERYONE!
The video says it all, hope you’ll take a look; and then GO EXERCISE!