Here’s our first look at Pleasure-Way’s newest model, the Plateau XL TD. We caught this one at the RVIA show in Louisville at what we think was its debut!
The Plateau XL is Pleasure-Way’s wide-body model, built on the Sprinter chassis. The TD, a Twin Bed, is the second floor plan of that model. We didn’t have the opportunity to do a full-on review of this one, because the RVIA show is a pretty busy place, but very quickly, here are a few of the things we really liked about it:
- This model has NO SLIDES! The designers at Pleasure-Way have clearly torn the fabric of the space-time continuum to create that much space in that small of a footprint.
- The design of the full dry bath is up to Pleasure-Way’s typical standard of bathroom awesomeness.
- The rear living space is about the most spacious you’ll find. The windows on 3 sides give it a very open feeling.
- USB and power outlets are put where you need them: by the beds and in the work areas.
- LARGE exterior storage compartments.
All in all, we found it a spacious and well thought-out coach. If you’re in the market for a twin bed floor plan, you owe it to yourself to check it out. As of this writing, it doesn’t seem to be on Pleasure-Way’s web site yet, but trust us… it’s coming!
That’s all for now. Cheers!